Get a discount on BupaCare with Uni-Health*
Good health can help you to achieve your full potential in life. So, why not speak to Uni-Health specialists about health insurance for you and your family? We partner with Bupa to offer discounted rates* on BupaCare health insurance.
- For getting the help you need faster– from reassuring advice the moment you need it to fast access to treatment, Bupa act quickly so you can move forward faster. For certain conditions, such as muscle bone and joint problems, you can speak to a specialist, usually without waiting to see a GP† first.
- See a GP without going anywhere – BupaCare health insurance features a 24/7 Digital GP in partnership with Babylon, allowing you to book a GP appointment usually within two hours. You can also use the symptom checker for appropriate health information in seconds
- For cancer care that helps get you there– you’ll have access to any cancer drug in the UK that’s licensed for your condition, even if the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) haven’t yet approved it or it isn’t available on the NHS.^
- For nothing less than health expertise– whenever you need reliable health advice for you or your family, call Bupa’s Anytime HealthLine to speak directly to qualified nurses and GPs 24/7.
- For more than just health insurance – Bupa don’t just insure, they care. As well as funding diagnosis and treatment, they employ health experts to support you at every step.
Who can get a discount on BupaCare?
Anyone working in education, be that a school, college or university, can get a discount* on BupaCare through Uni-Health. Teachers, professors and support staff are all eligible.
Dependants up to and including the age of 23 can also be added to your policy.
*Applies to eligible individuals working in the education sector on quotes for new BupaCare policies. Discount will be reviewed on 1 July 2021 and any changes will apply to renewals and new quotes thereafter. Quotes are valid for 14 days. T&Cs apply.
†Direct Access telephone services are available as long as the symptoms are covered under the policy. If your cover excludes conditions you had before your policy started, Bupa will ask you to provide evidence from your GP that your symptoms are not pre-existing for a period of up to two years from policy start date (or five years in the case of mental health) before they can refer you to a consultant or therapist through the Direct Access service. Always call Bupa first to check your eligibility.
^Applies to eligible evidence-based cancer drugs and treatments covered by your policy.
Bupa Anytime HealthLine is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority or the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Uni-Health is a trading style of Private Healthcare Advisers Ltd which is an appointed representative of The Right Mortgage Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register number 649443. Private Healthcare Advisers Ltd is registered in England and Wales No. 05678788. Registered address: 2 Albany Park, Cabot Lane, Poole, Dorset BH17 7BX
Babylon Digital GP is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority or the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Digital GP services are provided by Babylon Healthcare Services Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 09229684. Registered office: 60 Sloane Avenue, London SW3 3DD.
Private Healthcare Advisers Ltd introduces Bupa health insurance. Bupa health insurance provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London EC2R 7HJ